Sunday 22 January 2012

modern chic ---for limited budget

ALEXANDER WANG AW11 



ALEXANDER WANG SILK TOP;legging,river island;shoes,pedro;accessories,topshop; handbag,zara
Street fighter?
Honestly, If you are not a fashion editor from a famous magazine or social person or the person who born in golden spoon, you might not have a big budget to invest in the high-end brands.So I rather choose a 'high light' piece in one outfit.

AW is my all time favorite, this asymmetric top is the signature piece in fall2011`s show. Instead the runway look, I picked this one with shirt collar so that plus a bit of angro feeling.

Like what I always said, A pair of gorgeous shoes can bring you to a gorgeous place. This pair of shoes from a singapore based label 'Pedro', mid-priced, fast fashion brand, style similar to ROUAL. The moment I got this pair, honestly,I am really like it. But since the color easy to wear, and itself easy to walk.(I always jumping or running before I get the shoes, to test them.Girls,WE HAVE TO WALK).But when it matched with AW just looked so harmonious!!! 
Did they have a deal before?


No comments:

Post a Comment